Sunday, September 21, 2008

SINGAPORE GP



This is gonna one exciting race. Not only is it another street circuit but it's nearby to Malaysia and it's at night. Too bad though that I won't be able to be there. I could've gone there, been in Singapore during the event and enjoyed the atmosphere. I'm sure it's gonna be an extremely exciting atmosphere even if I can't attend the race.

But alas, my plans were thrown into disarray because some people couldn't get along because they were arguing over something so small - which shirt to wear and who can or cannot wear what. Incredible that some people can sacrifice so much for so little. I just don't understand.

Anyway, it's gonna be a cracker of a race. For more info on the circuit and the event, go to the official site here.

Lewis is looking forward to the new circuit, saying that it is a unique challenge. And Ron Dennis says that McLaren fears no circuit. I hope he's right and the team is prepared. It seems that most teams want to retain their European timing in their internal clocks, so they've come up with some pretty weird ways of doing it from clubbing to carrots and sleeping out of sync.

Well, here's looking forward to the Singapore GP. I guess I'll have to watch it on TV, online with live timing and friends on F1Fanatic's Live Blogs for company. Coincidentally, F1Fanatic has a feature on the weather during the Singapore GP and I'm hoping for rain.

No comments: