Monday, January 11, 2010

LEWIS SPLITS WITH NICOLE


Well, not exactly how one would start a new year would it? And so soon after a birthday, Lewis' birthday to be exact. Somehow, I'm not surprised. As I have said before on this blog, it was one of my earliest posts here too, I know a secret and I'm not telling.

That secret has something to do with Lewis and relationships. That secret was told to me by Anthony Hamilton himself over lunch in KL. I can't divulge what it is because I don't want to break my word to Anthony. And Lewis is not gay!

It would seem that Nicole is pressed for time. After all, we all are. She needs to settle down as she's pass 30. But it ain't gonna happen with Lewis, that's for sure. Sad for Lewis though. He was so excited about her, he was like a little boy and punching the air while squealing - "My girl is f**king hot!" at the airport last year.

Hmm, sounds familiar this, being a little boy I mean. I'm back to being a little boy again cos my girls is hot!

1 comment:

Kirstel said...

Damn, Im sad to hear this news. Ive always admired their foxy relationship. Too bad, Lewis wont be seeing too much of Nicole. But now,Im thinking Ive got a chance to date this pussy cat doll. Peace out men!