Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SUZUKA 2012

Wow, it's been a very long time since I posted here. Some difficult times at the moment but I'm pulling through. I am now trying to start back this blog, post my opinions as much as I can. Hopefully I can cover every race until the end of this season. And hopefully will be able to get some guest postings and competitions where you can win some fantastic prizes as well.

What a race Singapore was. To be honest I was very upset as Lewis had another DNF. Seems like McLaren can only finish the races with one car. What is going on? They cannot win anything at this rate and with all the issues they have been having. They have to be more consistent.

Red Bull seems to have made a comeback with Vettel strong through the weekend and that sets up the battle in Suzuka. One of my favorite tracks, Suzuka is fast, flowing and throws up some crazy corners. Overtaking is also possible as Kobayashi has displayed more than once here.

Well, that is it for now. Need to get myself up to speed again for some better commentary. In the meantime, some news will follow before we get into the action at Suzuka next week. Wishing everybody a great week.

No comments: