Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2013 FORMULA 1 SEASON - INFOGRAPHIC

Infographics. Don't you just love them? They tell a whole lot of story in a simple, clear and easy to understand format. Plus they look nice. We all like nice looking things, don't we? I would like to have more infographics here personally, will have to find the time to make them.

Below I have a nice one for you, to start off this season. It was made by my friend Emma from TicketHangar. You can find the link to this infographic here. It is an interactive infographic so if you mouse over some of the elements, there will be extra information that pops out. If you scroll your mouse over the map, it will zoom in and out too.

I hope you enjoy this infographic. Hopefully I will have some more soon. In the meantime, enjoy testing #2 at Barcelona!!



If you enjoyed this posting, please do share it with your network so more people can enjoy it as well. Also, check out my t-shirt designs for Formula 1 fanatics, click on image.

No comments: