Friday, September 5, 2008

Belgian Grand Prix Preview

Spa is probably the best track of the whole calendar, so this weekend is gonna be quite exciting. Today is free practice day and after watching free practice 1, I must admit Ferrari are looking strong. I was expecting them not to have such strong pace as the track is wet, the temperature was low and Bridgestone gave them the harder tyre compounds but I was wrong.

As for Lewis, maybe he hasn't got the right setup yet. I hope that he will soon and Heikki too. The McLarens didn't seem particularly strong during FP1. At least, I'm happy that Lewis has got his head on right this time of year. He is focusing on winning the championship by getting as many points as possible without any unnecessary heroics.


As for the full Belgian GP preview, you can read it here.

No comments: