Tuesday, April 7, 2009

THE MALAYSIAN GP 2009

OK, I missed it again. It seems that I'm always KERsed..erm..I mean cursed..when it comes to the Malaysian GP. Although I live in KL and always get free tickets (grandstand mind you) I always miss the GP either live at the track or on TV. Either I have to work or have to be somewhere else. The worst part is being at the track but still unable to watch as I'm working...at the track.

This year I missed it again. On hindsight, I'm not that miffed. Why? Well thanks to Bernie of course. He had this revelation that having the race at 5pm local time was ordained by God and after the race was stopped (because of the rain), he still insists that 5pm was the right choice. He said the timing was not the problem, the rain was. Duh! Doesn't he know that it always..and I mean ALWAYS..rains here at that time of day?

Oh well..forget it..I'm just tired of Bernie.

Anyway, the race sucked because of the rain and the race got stopped. Half points were awarded because the race was stopped before 75% completed. So Lewis got only 1 point. Better than nothing. Although, the start was good with Rosberg stealing the lead.

I think from now on, Bernie should not use his brain. There's only a little difference between using it and not using it. Not using it is better.

Anyway, here's some pictures for this years' event, what I could take anyway.


No comments: